Sunday, November 2, 2014

Candles from Ornamental Pines and Bird Builder Punch


Hope everyone remembered to set there clocks back. 

This card is not my design I saw it on Pinterest and had to case it. 

Colors: Lost Lagoon, Brushed Silver, Hello Honey, and white. 

I used delicate designs embossing folder for the candles. 

The tops of them, and the flames were cut using the bird builder punch. 

Greenery around the base of the candles is from Ornamental pines. 

Other things used, silver ribbon, and sequins. 

Fun card to make. 

Its been raining here. Typical Fall weather for my neck of the woods.

Turning colder with each passing day. Trying to keep my joints warm.

Oh my goodness! I'm looking out the window and its snowing!!!!!!

Too early!!!! Not cold enough to stick, but it is snowing. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: