Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Blog spot is acting strange this morning so I don't know

if the card I uploaded will work or not. 

At any rate....we had some snow this morning. Not much but a little. 

Got up at 5 am or should I say dear hubby woke me up at that time. 

He got use to working day shift this week so he just got up early. 

I can't complain to much as he made the coffee which was very good. 

We got the turkey in the oven at 8 am. The house is smelling really good! 

I think it is even making the cat hungry. She keeps going over

to the oven door and trying to see in. LOL

Sarah and Jason are coming over at 2. So dinner should be ready by 2:30. 

If for some reason the card does show up on the post I used 

Mingle all the Way, and Jack of all Trades. Base card vanilla. 

Ink colors, Mossy Meadow, Tangerine Tango, and Cajun Craze. 

Just added a strip of designer paper across the bottom, and popped

the pumpkin on top of the greeting. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: