Sunday, November 23, 2014

Triple Time White Christmas Card


This is a card I did for last Friday's Sketch Frenzy challenge. 

I didn't get it posted to my blog due to the laptop crashing on me. 

My very first triple time stamped card. 

I did mine a little bit different from some of the cards I've seen using

this technique. I didn't stamp randomly, but planned out the

card so the trees could continue on both sides of the layers. 

The car and tree were stamped cut out then popped on the center of the card. 

Such a simple technique to do I'll have to make some more. 
Happy Birthday Wishes to my little girl Sarah. She turns 32 today. Doesn't matter
how old she gets she will always be my little girl. I won't be seeing her today.
Jason is taking her out to celebrate, but they will be sharing Thanksgiving day with us. 
Happy about that. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: