Thursday, November 6, 2014

Washi Tape Stars, and Seasick


Wouldn't you just know it.....I ordered the All is Calm washi tape,

but decided against ordering the matching All is Calm Designer paper. 

Kicking myself now. I did remember that the Moonlight paper

pack had some Lost Lagoon in it so I used some of

that for this card. I'm looking at the card now as I'm 

typing up this post and I'm getting sea sick...or is that land sick? 

I got the washi tape going side ways on the card then you 

have the wavy lines of the designer paper. LOL

Not my best work to be sure! I stuck strips of the washi tape to 

white cardstock then used the star famelits to cut it out. 

Stamp set Many Merry Stars. 
 
Have to run now....I'm sure I need some seasick pills. 
 
If you have a weak stomach approach this card with caution! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: