Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Butterfly Basics


I earned a free stamp set for my sales in November. Its a new

set that will be in the Occasions mini catalog. Name of the stamp set is

Butterfly Basics. What I love about it is the matching Butterflies framelits that

go with it. 

I see that I messed up the greeting at the bottom. I didn't have it lined up straight, but

other than that I'm happy with the card. 

Color palette: Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight Temping Turquoise, Hello Honey, 

Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, and Melon Mambo. 

I used a piece of wax paper when running the framelit through the Big Shot. 

I also added the wax paper cut out to the design. Its under the Turquoise butterfly. 


I used the smaller butterfly stamp with Smokey Slate to decorate the

inside layer on the card. 

I just know I'll be using this stamp set a lot! 


Just a shout out to my girlfriends: Kathy, Lisa, and Connie who are 

meeting up today for a cookie/gift exchange. Wish I was there with you ladies! Hope you

have a blast. Eat some cookies for me!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wish you were here too! I'll be thinking of you & eating cookies for you. Love the card! Have a great day!
Love, Kat