Sunday, December 7, 2014

Get Your Santa On Candy Cane Wrapper


It's Sunday and I'm posting this using my brand new laptop. 

You should have seen me trying to figure out how to import my 

pictures, crop, and file them so I would be able to post them to my blog. 

Took some doing but I did figure it out and all on my own. Gotta love that! 

This is a simple candy cane wrapper. I used the Top Note die with Crumb Cake

card stock. Stamp set Get Your Santa On. This was inked with black ink then

color added with blendabilites.

After the coloring was done I added some dots using a white gel pen. 

The wrapper then folded around the candy cane and snugly stapled using the

mini stapler. 

While I do love the new laptop I have to get use to it, and still figure

some things out. Its a work in progress. Or should I say I'm a work in progress?

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: