Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Little Boxes


Just one of the projects I've been working on for Christmas gifts. 

I got the patterns from Becky Roberts. She has some wonderful projects. 

There are little boxes that are a perfect fix for the tag a box found in the large 
 
SU catalog. 
 
I've had a upset tummy the past few days. Dear hubby was kind enough
 
to pass it along to me as he was sick last week with it. 
 
I'm just now starting to feel a bit better. 
 
Did I tell you that our cat Cherokee loves the Christmas tree as I knew she would.
 
Everyday she is climbing up the tree. Good thing I didn't put ornaments she could break. 
 
I squirt her with the water bottle every time I see her in the tree but I don't think
 
it is doing much good. I'll have to see if I can get a photo of her caught in the act, before 
 
the tree comes down. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
start weight 273
current weight 177
goal weight 170
 
 

No comments: