Friday, January 30, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 013015


Well here we are almost to the end of January. I'm 

happy about that...it means that Winter is getting shorter. 

I really stepped out of the box with today's Sketch challenge. 

I combined Adventure Bound designer paper with a girl card. 

The Adventure Bound paper is in the Occasions mini and is more 

of a masculine paper.
 
The background is Something Lacy. I stamped it on vanilla using 
 
Sahara Sand ink. 
 
I also used the new Sahara Sand lace. Its so delicate and just
 
so pretty! 
 
Other things used: Butterfly Basics, an Crazy about You stamp set, 
 
pearls, and Hello thinlits. 
 
Base card is Mossy Meadow. 
 
Don't forget to check out the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the 
 
other great designers have done with this sketch. 
 
We got some rain yesterday morning. It melted some of the snow at least it
 
did where hubby had plowed. I'm sure it turned into ice overnight. 
 
Glad I don't have to go anywhere till next Wednesday. 
 
Sarah's wedding plans are moving along. A hall has been found and the date has been 
 
set. She's picked out her colors, now she just has to find the perfect wedding gown. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Terri said...

Very pretty card Karen, almost vintage like. I love the new bg stamp!

Patrice Herrera said...

You are so darn creative! You are always thinking out of the box. This card has a very delicate - vintage feel to it.