Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! 

Thanks to my friend Kat for making our family these cute treat bags using

one of the SU Paper Pumpkin kits. Love them! 


And can you say YUM? Got this boxes of chocolate covered cherries from dear hubby. 

Malley's makes some good chocolate.

I also received a set of salt and pepper shakers from Skip. 

I'll have to take a picture of them to post later. They are two elephants that

have there trunks entwined.

Not going out anywhere this weekend. We are in the single digits and let me

tell you it is really cold!!!!!

Hubby and me are going to make a pan of lasagna for dinner today. 

We learned how to make lasagna from a box a very long time ago when 

we were dating and every once an a while we get together and make a pan. 

Perfect for Valentine's day and a cold winters day. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: