Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hello Sunshine Card


Well we are still here in Ohio freezing. Been so cold that the schools were closed on Thursday and 
 
Friday. Good thing we didn't have to go out anywhere. 
 
Today's card is CASE from a card in the Spring Occasions catalog. 
 
I used the Artisan kit, Hello thinlits, Crazy about you stamp set, and some lace. 
 
Base card Crisp Cantaloupe, with layers of black, and Sahara Sand. 
 
I got my appointments set up for gel shots in my left knee. 
 
Those will start in March. I'm hoping by getting the shots it will ease the pain in the left 
 
knee so I'll be able to walk better after I get the right knee replaced at the end of March. 
 
Not much else going on here. Skip has a cold, but seems to be getting better. 
 
I think I'm getting it now. Joy! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 



No comments: