Monday, February 9, 2015

Mailable Monday # 97


Stampin'Up! has a new polymer stamp set out called Better Than E-Mail.

It's a really cute set that has lots of fun images you can use for 

SU Angel policy if you are making cards using SU! stamped images to sell. 

I made a simple card using the can't beat Snail-Mail stamp with Mossy Meadow ink. 

Designer paper Moonlight, and cardstock Mossy Meadow. 


Course I had to stamp the envelope too! 

Our house is still a mess as we are trying to work in items that

we received from Skip's mom. I have my old kitchen table sitting in the

middle of the living room, and all my china from the hutch is in the dishwasher so

I'm doing my dirty dishes by hand. I'm thinking about 

putting our old smaller kitchen hutch into the upstairs stamp room and using 

it to store some stamping supplies. I haven't s sold Skip on that idea yet. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: