Thursday, February 26, 2015

To a Classic My Hubby


This is a card I made for hubby's birthday. Skip is 58 today.

Happy Birthday Honey! 

Stamp set Guy Greetings

Washi tape, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink used. Oval

framelits, and lots of pop dots.

Skip has to work but I'm making him a special dinner when he comes home for

his "lunch". I had my son pick him up a cake. 

Since the schools were closed on Tuesday due to the extreme wind chills, they 

will have to make up that day. The schools have had 6 days off due to either snow

or cold. Been a tough winter. 

March is on the way, and Spring is right around the corner, so I'm hoping for 

warmer weather soon. 

I've been taking it easy, just doing some light house work, and reading a bit. 

I haven't been in the mood to stamp much lately. I think I'm getting cabin

fever, and just depressed over the knee thing. Tired of being in pain and being

limited in what I can do for myself. Even the simplest thing like showering has

become an ordeal. I'm always worried about falling. 

Okay enough doom and gloom. Think I'll force myself to do something positive today. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: