Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine Treat Box


We had a very busy day yesterday. 

Mom in law Kate moved into her assisted living apartment. 

Sarah came over to help me unload our hutch because we

got Kate's kitchen set. Its hardwood maple with a hutch

that is twice the size of ours. 

We still have everything all over the house. Skip has to secure the hutch to 

the wall before I can fill it up. 

It was great seeing Sarah yesterday. We got to talk about the wedding and 

look at all the pins I have on Pinterest. 

Lisa Sarah told me to thank you so much for the burlap runners you sent. 

She loves them! So big thanks!!!!!

I had just enough time to make this little Valentine treat box. 

It uses mostly washi paper. I also used the sweetheart punch to the lid then 

added a window sheet behind it. Stamp set Groovy Love. 

Don't forget to vote for my daughter Sarah in the photo contest

thepostnewspaper.com/valentine

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: