Thursday, March 26, 2015

Butterfly on a Bunny's Nose



I had been walking around all week with this idea for a bunny card

in my head. 

I was having trouble getting it from my head to the cardstock. 

I used different circles from the Circle collection framlits, 

and the large oval punch. Little heart nose from Owl Builder punch. 

The flowers remind me of the flower power years of the 1970's. 

This stamp is from the calendar set in the Spring Occasions mini. 

The white layer was sponged with Pool Party ink, and the flowers

were inked with Wisteria Wonder. 

I used the decorative dots folder on the tail and ears, and the entire bunny

was sponged around the edges with Smokey Gray ink. 

Love the little butterfly lighting on the bunny's nose. 

Hope you enjoy this card as much as I do. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: