Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Clean and Simple Butterfly Basic Card


Okay this card should have been posted yesterday for Mailable Monday,

but son John had my camera and I didn't get it back till this afternoon. 

I really need to get him is own camera or start hiding mine. 

Stamp set Butterfly Basics. 

Colors: Pear Pizzazz, Coral, Marina Mist, and black. 

I had my first out patient therapy this morning. It went well. 

I got on a stationary bike for a whole 3 minutes!  LOL

He said I can ride my recumbent bike that I have at home. 

I also have some weakness in my hips and left side. 

Since I'll be getting the other knee replaced he is going to 

have me work on both knees and hips. So that's a good thing. 

The retired list came out today for Stampin'Up! You may want

to give that a look over to see if there is something you wanted, before its 

gone. I'm holding out on placing an order till May. I have tons of stamps and 

supplies to play with so I don't need to add anymore to it. 

Congrats to my friend Lisa would finally got her craft room completed. 

I saw the pictures and it looks great! Can't wait to visit all my friends in TX so

I can play in there stamping spaces! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: