Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just an Update


I went on an outing yesterday. Haven't been 

out in a long time other than the times I've gone 

to the doctors or was in the hospital. 

First we went to Khol's to get new shoes for me. 

Then I got to stop at Hollo's paper store. I haven't

been there since forever!!!! I picked up a few things that 

I'll be posting later when I get the projects done. 

Next stop was Bob Evans for lunch. 

After that I was pretty tired and took a nap for a few hours. 

I still don't have all my energy back yet. 
 
 
On Wednesday I wen to get the staples pulled from my knee. 
 
That hurt like all get out! Doctor said it would feel like been stings. She must have
 
been talking about prehistoric bees. OUCH!
 
I had a last visit from home health care. Ann the PT measured my knee movement.
 
She came up with a zero for how straight I was able to get the knee, and 
 
a 108 for how much I could bend the knee.  She told me I'm doing really well. 

I started to walk inside the house with a cane. I'm still using the walker outside. 

Sarah is coming over this afternoon. We need to start getting an idea on the

wedding invitations. I'm also hoping to get back into my craft room. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: