Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sheer Perfection Butterfly Thank You Card


I like the Sheer Perfection designer vellum pack so much

that I put in a small order just to get another one before the

end of March before its gone. 

I colored the back with Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, and So Saffron.

Layered that on white, then layered again on Hello Honey. Base card white. 

On the front I added a burlap strip and a strip of Blushing Bride rosettes from 

the Artisan kit. Which I also have to buy another one of those kits, because

I like what came with it. Wish I could get a ton of the Blushing Bride rosettes. 

Seems like Blushing Bride is my favorite color lately....could it be because 

Sarah is getting married this year? Yep I'd say so. 

Greeting is from Painted Petals. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Donna D said...

Karen, hope your surgery went well. Been thinking of you this week.

Krafting Karen said...

thanks so much Donna. I'm home and it did go well. I'll be posting about it soon