Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bohemian Box with Matching Notes, and Tags


This would make a great quick and easy gift idea. 

I used a 1/2 wood mount case, and added a stamped image and 

designer paper. Stamp set Bohemian Borders, and matching Bohemian paper. 



To fill the case I made several gift tags, and a few note cards. 

I also added matching washi tape that has been wrapped around a playing card. 

Matching ribbon, and trim. Also added some additional matching cardstock, and 

designer paper just in case the recipient wishes to add her own touch to the 

gift tags and note cards. 

On two of the tags I created a pocket with an insert that slides inside. 

I was very pleased with how this little gift turned out. 
 
I'll be going to see the ortho doctor later this morning. I have 
 
to have a post-op check up. I'm sure it will go well. I've been moving 
 
around much better. I still need to get the other knee done. I'm sure he
 
will give me info on that. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: