Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Note Card with Box



I used the Lotus Blossom stamp set to crate these cute little 

note cards. Ink is from the in line colors: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, 

Tangerine Tango, Hello Honey, and Lost Lagoon. 



And here is the box that holds the note cards. 

The bottom is BlackBerry Bliss cardstock and 

the top was created using cardstock weight vellum. 

I have a busy morning. PT at 10:30, then off to the hospital to pick 

up a prescription, and finally to southern Medina to take back the 
 
transfer bench that I borrowed to take showers with. I don't need it now. 
 
I will be using a bath chair. I can raise my leg safely to get into the tub, but
 
still need a chair to sit in. 
 
I'm still working on Sarah's wedding invites. Which means I need to plan a 
 
trip to Pat Catan's and Hollo's to pick up supplies, but I think that is going to 
 
wait till Wednesday. Busy, Busy!!!! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: