Thursday, May 7, 2015

Shabby Chic Butterfly Basics Card



Stamp set Butterfly Basics. 

Colors: Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, and black.

I used Sahara Sand lace, burlap ribbon, and Victoria trim for embellishments. 

I also used the Butterfly thinlits die in Island Indigo cardstock. 

I just love the look of Shabby Chic. 

Weather has been beautiful here! In the 80's. So nice! 

I had PT on Tuesday that really kicked my butt, or should I say

was very challenging. Either way it left me sore for a day. 

I'm happy to find out that I don't have PT tomorrow. I don't go again

till this coming Tuesday. YAY. I'm still doing my workouts at home. 

We have some issues in the house to take care of. The seal on the upstairs toilet 

has begun to leak, so Skip will have to replace that asap! He also 

has to get the screens back in the windows so I can open them and air

out the house. He mowed the grass this morning, and it looks great. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: