Friday, May 15, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 051515



Stamp set Sprinkles of Life. 

Designer paper stack "Cherry on Top"

New in line color Watermelon Wonder. 

I like this stamp set as it has a matching tree builder punch. Lots

of different things you can do with it. I really like

having stamp sets that have multiple uses.
 
Check out the other great designs using this sketch on the 
 
 
 
We had a freeze warning Wednesday night. Skip had to find
 
lots of things to cover up his seedlings. He used pots, garbage cans, and anything
 
else he could find. The plants made it through the night okay but he
 
lost a cucumber plant. 
 
I had therapy yesterday afternoon. I was pretty score after that was over. 
 
I took it easy the rest of the day and just iced the knee. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
 

No comments: