Tuesday, June 16, 2015

You Amaze Me Card, and Tropical Smoothie


Back with another card using Crazy About You stamp set. 

I stamped the flower twice once on white cardstock and once on 

Hello Honey cardstock using Hello Honey ink. These were punched out with the scallop circle 

punch. Then I cut each petal down to the flower center. 

7/8 scallop circle punch used with Chocolate Chip, and Hello Honey cardstock 

to make the flower center. 


Since the temps have been scoring here and the humidity right along

with it I've been making more smoothies. 

I read somewhere that pineapple is good for reducing inflammation so I 

went tropical! I use two pineapple slices, 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, 1/2 cup almond milk, 
 
and a 1/2 cup of coconut water. Plus several ice cubes. 

Hubby picked up the wrong pineapple slices. He got the ones in the heavy 

syrup so I had to rinse them really well.

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: