Thursday, July 2, 2015

Awesomely Artistic hits a Brick Wall


I really like this stamp set! Awesomely Artistic is wonderful! 

Base card Sahara Sand, layer Mint Macaroon, and Very Vanilla.

I ran the Mint layer with the Brick embossing folder. 

Flower stamped with Memento ink then colored with Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive. 


I stamped the dragonfly twice. Once on vanilla with Old Olive ink, 

then again on Dijon with black ink. I cut just the wings from the Olive one and 

glued them under the main image of the dragonfly. 

Had a great day with Sarah. She got to see some stuff that she ordered for the wedding. 

I got to take some photos but she doesn't want me to post to the blog as Jason will see

them. So I'll have to share with you after the wedding. 

Poor darling had to go and get her ears pierced again as her holes had closed up. 

Oh and sunflower bottle that I posted yesterday.....she wants me to make more of them. 

I think those will be on the bridle table. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: