Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bird Cage for the Wedding



I sat down yesterday afternoon and decorated this bird cage. 

It will be used at Sarah's wedding. I still need to make

a tag for it that reads "cards" 


Closer view of the bird that I found at Pat Catan's. 

Its made from burlap with an overlay of lace. Love the burlap, 

feathers, and lace that make up its tail plumage. 

Skip is on vacation now. He has the next three weeks off. 

The garden is going in full swing. We have cucumbers, and zucchini that we have

been enjoying. The corn is taller than I am, and he told me yesterday that we have

little tomatoes on the vine. Oh and we should have green beans ready very soon. 

Since we are having another bumper crop of cukes, I'm going to make

refrigerator pickles. Never made them before but how hard can it be? 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: