Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bridal Shower Invites


So I have been busy making Sarah's bridal shower invites. 

I started with a standard A2 size card. Then cut a template for the 

dress front. I also cut another template for the bodice. 

I had leftover pattern paper from this years SAB and used that for the 

bodice and sponged it with Crushed Curry. 

Next came a belt using shimmer white glimmer paper. 

To finish off the dress I added three small scallop circle flowers with

rhinestones in the center. 

I showed one to Sarah yesterday at the cook out we had with her and her future in-laws. 

Everyone was happy with them. 



I still have more to make then get them addressed and in the mail.

The party is on August 9th. I can't believe how fast this year has been going! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: