Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sunflower Bottle



Last week me and Sarah went out looking for center pieces for the reception. 

We did come up with one that I'll share with you later, but

this was a bottle that was pickup at Old Time Pottery. I decided yesterday 

afternoon to just go ahead and decorate it for Sarah. 

She's coming by this afternoon to pick up some stuff she had sent here for the wedding. 

Should be a fun afternoon. Still have lots of things to go over before the big day. 

The wedding invites all went out and we are receiving RSVP's back already. 

I also received some lovely comments on the rsvp about how beautiful the invites were. 

Happy about that. After all the stuff I had to run though the Big Shot it now has a really

bad and annoying squeak when the handle is turned. I'll have to get 

hubby to check it out and see if it can be fixed or I'll have to replace it. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: