Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Thanks a Bunch Grapes


I used the grapes from Market Fresh stamp set for today's card. 

Base and layer are Blackberry Bliss cardstock. 

Larger white layer was embossed with Decorative Dots folder but 

it does show up very well in the photo.
 
To finish I took some stands of burlap (as I have many of them from 
 
making the wedding invites!) and knotted it across the top.
 
I colored the leaves with Pear Pizzazz. The grapes were colored using Rich Razzleberry, 
 
and a blender pen. The darker grapes were stamped on Blackberry Bliss then cut and
 
and glued on the stamped image. Added highlights with a white gel pen. 
 
Skip is taking me out to Ruby Tuesday today for dinner. 
 
I need a break from cooking. Always nice to get out, and get away from 
 
the daily dish pile up! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen  

No comments: