Thursday, July 23, 2015

Throw Back Thursday Mini Mates


I was digging through some old stamp sets and came

across Mini Mates. Lots of fun little images that

also have matching greetings to go with them. 

The box is a skinny milk carton made from one sheet of 6x6 designer paper. 

I used the new Pretty Petals stack. 

Then I just added some lace, silver sequins and the paper clip with

the crystal on top is from Tim Holtz. 


Look what happened to my brand new spool of silver sequins! 

As I was removing the plastic cover the entire spool came apart. 

Going to have to re-wrap the sequins before they get all tangled. 

I had good news from the ortho doctor yesterday. He gave me the

go ahead to get the other knee replaced. I signed the consent form and 

will be calling today to set up the operation. 

I'll get it done after Sarah's wedding in September. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: