Sunday, August 16, 2015

Brick Wall Embossing Folder Tutorial


These are cards I made for a swap. I have a tutorial for you 

using the Brick embossing folder. 


First open up the folder. Next tap the ink pad on the 

raised side of the folder. Don't push to hard or the 

ink will get on the "bricks"


Place the cardstock over the ink and close the folder. 

I used Sahara Sand ink with Sahara Sand cardstock for my cards. 


This is what it looks like after you run it through the Big Shot. 

The ink fills in all the lines and it looks like mortar holding the bricks together. 


After I got the layer completed I stamped it using

Awesomely Artistic stamp set and Old Olive ink. 

I made a little lace flower to put on the card using 

Sahara Sand lace.

We went to the drive last night and saw man from UNCLE and

Train wreck. OMG that was such a funny romantic comedy.

Then when started the van for home the battery was dead. Luckily  the drive in

has jumper cables and were able to get it started for us.


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: