Thursday, August 13, 2015

Crayon Resist meets Market Fresh


I'm in a swap with the VC Rocks group. This one is call Show Me Your Art. 

We are to decorate 1/2 sheet of cardstock using a stamping technique. 

I decided to do crayon resist. 

I stamped the white glossy cardstock with the grapes and inked with Memento Black ink. 

Had to heat set the ink in order for it to be dry for the next step. 

Using a white crayon I added highlights to the image. Really 

you can use any color crayon as the crayon marks will wipe off the glossy cardstock.

For this one I used Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, and Always Artichoke ink,

and applied the color to the images with sponges. 

After the ink color was added I wiped them with a tissue. 

I used Gorgeous Grunge with Crumb Cake ink to fill in the blank spaces. 


Closer view. 

The last of Sarah's things she needed for her wedding dress arrived yesterday. 

Her fitting is on the 18th. Can't wait. Its getting close now less than a month she

will be married. I'm so happy for her and Jason. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: