Sunday, August 23, 2015

Oval Pumpkin Framelit Art


I started to put out my Fall decorations which got me

thinking about Autumn craft projects.

This pumpkin was made using the smallest oval in the 

Oval Collections framelits. 

There are 7 total that make up the pumpkin. Each one was 

run thought with a different embossing folder. The edges were

all sponged with Soft Suede. 

The bird builder punch was used with Always Artichoke cardstock to make

the leaves. The stem is Soft Suede that I just cut free hand to fit the top of the pumpkin. 

Little curly "Q" are thin strips of cardstock that I curled around my finger. 

Pumpkin was layered on Crumb Cake cardstock that was stamped with Hardwood
 
background stamp. It was also popped up on the layer. 
 
"thankful" is a from the Expressons Thinlits die set. 
 
Second layer is Eggplant Envy, and base card is vanilla. 
 
As I'm looking at the card I'm thinking it would make a great little
 
frame art piece. May have to find a nice wood frame for it. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: