Friday, August 7, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 080615


Welcome to Sketch Frenzy Friday. 

This card took me only 3 minutes to make from start to finish. 

I was in a rush and grabbed what was in reach and put this card together. 

Base card is Sahara sand. Lower part was run though the brick embossing folder. 

Top part is Blushing Bride cardstock. 

The vanilla layer is a scrap I had that I used to punch out a circle for 

another project. 

Washi tape is holding down that layer. 

Stamped a butterfly using Papillon Potpourri stamp set with black ink on

Sahara Sand cardstock the punched. I layered a small piece of 

Blushing Bride under the circle to give the butterfly some contrast. 

Easy and quick!

I'm busing doing last minute things for the bridal shower. Today I'm 

baking cookies using my new cookie press. I'll give 

you a report on that tomorrow. 


Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: