Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Double Gate Card



This is a double gate card that I made using a 5 1/2 x 12 piece of

double sided designer paper. 


Here is what the card looks like when opened. 

The stamps are from Inkabinkado, called Fall Fields. 

I didn't buy anything from the Holiday mini catalog this year. 

With the wedding and all we decided not to do my birthday order. 

So because of that I'm using some other stamps, and retired papers that

I've got on hand. The only thing that I'm really sad about is not getting the 

window die and matching stamp set. That one I really love. Oh well....

maybe I can put in an order later in the year. 


I like how the cat has leaves going on his back and tail. The mee..oow stamp

is from another stamp set that I found in my boxes of non-SU stamps. 

Well I should be in the hospital recovering from my knee replacement. 

I'll blog about that later as I'm typing this up days in advance as I wanted to have

the blog updated while I was recovering. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: