Saturday, September 19, 2015

Kitchen Decor, and Salon Photos


Look what I got! 

Kat brought me my birthday gifts this year. 

Even though the birthday isn't till the 30th I got 

to open gifts early! Gotta love that! 

I'm decorating the kitchen in a wine and grape theme. 

This is the water pitcher from the Tuscan style decor I'm going with. 

The little grape teacup in the background I got at Pat Catan's. 

Kat got the pansy design. She helped me so much with the wedding

I wanted to get her an extra thank you so I got her the pansy teacup with

matching teapot. Didn't think to take a photo of it. I'm going to keep 

checking back at Catan's for the grape teapot as they were out of that design. 


And she got me this wonderful spoon rest. I needed a new one. I was

using a smaller one that had a goose on it. Totally 80's! Couldn't wait 

to put that in the trash and replace with this pretty one. 

Thanks Kat! 


Here are a few photos of the morning at the salon. Sarah, her maid of honor, and 

me all went to get our hair done. Kat came along and took some great photos.


pinning the veil on. 


Back view of my do. 


Front view. You can see Kat in the mirror behind me snapping this photo. 

I can't believe its been a week since the wedding! 

Sarah and Jason are coming home today from NC. They went to Myrtle Beach.
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: