Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cookies, and a Pirate


I made Pumpkin Spice leaf cookies on Friday. 

The cookies were then frosted with Maple icing and 

sandwiched together. YUM! 


Love love love the cookie press! 

I needed orange food coloring to tint the batter so

I used red, and yellow (leftover from Sarah's bridal shower)

to make orange. So glad I remembered what colors mixed together

make what from art class. Now I'm going back to art class

I had in elementary school! 

What I need to do is order more disks for my cookie press. 

We had a great time at cousin David's Halloween party last night. 

We didn't stay as long as we wanted as my knee was bothering me. 

I did post photos on Facebook if you want to check them out, but

I'll also post some here on the blog. 


Skip dressed up as a pirate. He let his facial hair grow

for a week and a half! 

I wore one of costumes Sarah made. We made a great couple! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: