Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Look its a Deer


I found this card on Pinterest.

The one I saw was made by Billie Moan. So clever! 

Since I didn't get the Woodland stamp set I asked my

friend Kat to make me some. We have  hunters in the family

and I thought these would be great Christmas cards for them.
Love how Kat used red glimmer paper to make his nose. 
So cute!!!! Thanks Kat!
I did some house cleaning yesterday. The upstairs
really needed to be vacuumed. Everything needed dusting, and
of course the bathroom also needed a good scrubbing. 
Today no cleaning for me! I'm going to run down to Pat Catan's this afternoon. 
Looking for some frames. I have art that needs to be frames. 
Also have to take the turkey out of the freezer. We are having a small early 
Thanksgiving this weekend. Going to have Skip's mom over and spend the day with
us on Saturday. 
Stamping trails
Karen 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The design should be credited to Billie Moan at Ramblin' Rose. It was her card! Isn't it the most stinkinist, cutest card you have ever seen??? I love it!

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Cheryl for letting me know who's design the card was by. I updated the post to give Billie the credit. Thanks again!