Monday, November 16, 2015

Mailable Monday # 130


Love this designer paper! 

Its called Home for Christmas. I cut out the little deer. 

Some tips for you on cutting: Move the paper you are cutting 

and not the scissors. You will get smoother cutting lines. 

Also if you have smaller things to cut like I did in between the

deer legs I cut that first. This way you have more to hold on to while you

are cutting. 


I also used the new snowflake embossing folder. At the bottom of the 

card I tore strips of white cardstock to look like snow drifts then added sparkle with

dazzling details. 

Greeting from Jingle all the Way. 

We had a very nice "mini" thanksgiving meal yesterday. 

I cooked a small turkey (12 pounds), and had 

Skip's mom Kate over for dinner. She had a good time

getting out and visiting with the family. 

Next step.....putting up the tree! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: