Sunday, November 8, 2015

Mini Clay Pot Nativity


I've been making some Christmas crafts. 

Picked up these 1 1/2 inch clay pots at Pat Catan's

the other day. 

The ball knobs for Mary's and Joseph's head are 1 1/2 inch. 

Baby Jesus is a 3/4 inch wood bead. 

I added burlap head and shoulder wraps. I decided to use 

white hemp for the bow and tie. 

Clay pot for the baby is filled with shredded straw for the

manger. Eyes were made using tip of paint brush dipped in black paint. 

I forgot how much I enjoy making other crafts besides stamping. 

This is getting me in the mood for the holidays!

Skip took me to the mall yesterday afternoon. 

Again I know it doesn't sound like much but I was able

to walk around the top floor. Didn't want to push it and walk the lower level. 

South Park mall is looking good all deck out with Christmas decor! 

Makes me want to put up my tree!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

CardsAndCreations said...

I love this little set. Was looking through Pinterest and saw it.
I may use your idea, hope you don't mind.
Renee