Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wine Fabric Bag Lady


I made a new "bag" lady with a little help from my friends. 

Connie made me one years ago using pansy fabric because

back in the day I decorated the kitchen with pansys and ivy. 

So I asked Connie if she still had the pattern as I wanted to make a new

one using wine fabric that Kat had brought me. 

Now Connie I'm really surprised you still had the pattern as it

was in a magazine dated in 1994! Thanks for

sending it to me so quickly! 


Here is a close up view of the bag lady's shopping list. 

I wrote it on a strip of cardstock that I curled. 


Close up view of her face. Love the little glasses! I thought 

now that I'm older that my bag lady should reflect that. 


Since I didn't have a blog back in the day I wanted to post 

a photo of the one Connie made me. The bag lady has done a great job

over the years holding all those plastic bags.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: