Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Birthday to Katie, and Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to all! 

Sorry for the glare on this photo. 

I made Sarah and Jason a memory ornament. 

It has the same blue rock that the wedding center pieces had in them. I 

rolled up a cropped photo and adhered it to the inside back of the glass ornament. 

The sunflower inside the ball isn't glued down so moves around. I'm

happy with it, but I haven another glass ball and I may try to make another one. 

We had a great time yesterday celebrating Skip's mom birthday. 

Lots of the family came to celebrate the day. 


He she is getting ready to blow out the candle. Grandma Katie had a good day. She
 
is 82 years young. 


Me, Sarah, John, and Skip. 


Sarah and Jason. 

I'm going to be taking a break from posting on the blog this weekend. 

So look for me back for Mailable Monday. 

We are going to the Chinese Buffet this afternoon. Just me, Skip, John, and Emily. 

Sarah and Jason are coming over in the morning to exchange gifts and visit. 

And on Sunday me and Sarah are going to do a mommy daughter day. Looking forward to that. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: