Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Dishes


Hubby got me new dishes for Christmas. 

The pattern is called Italian Countryside, made by Mikasa. 

Love the cream color and pattern of these dishes. 

Have to tell you I was scared for split second after I washed them and was putting them

away. The plates are so large I was worried the cupboard door wouldn't close, but

it just made it, but not by much! 

Hubby also ordered 8 cereal bowls to go with the set. They are on the way. 

He didn't like the salad/soup bowls with the set, and for those who know my hubby

you know why he didn't like them for cereal. 

Still working on the stamping studio and the sewing room. Hoping to get at

least the stamping studio done by today. I'm itching to stamp again. 

Happy New Years Eve! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very Pretty! Enjoy!