Friday, December 18, 2015

VC Rocks Holiday Blog Hop


Welcome to the VC Rocks Holiday Blog Hop. 

I used Home for Christmas designer paper to make this

cute little drawer/box. 


The top flap opens up to reveal the greeting. 


I lined the drawer with the same green cardstock as the reindeer is layered on. The

drawer pull is just a piece of jute twine. 


I love this stamp set that is in the upcoming occasions catalog.

Its called Going Global. I had to use it for a Christmas card to my hubby. 


Plus I thought the stars would be perfect to use on an Etch-a-Sketch card. 


My last project is just plain silly! I used September's Paper Pumpkin and turned

the little brown fringed bag into a reindeer. 

Not my idea as I saw another person post one, but I added antlers by using 

the wing from the bird die (retired). 

Don't forget to check out the other fun holiday projects by visiting 


Stamping trails
Karen

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Super cute projects, I love them all! Great job! Glad you stuck to a holiday theme.

Kat

Carey said...

I love them all.
Carey Rogers

Terri said...

Cute projects you made. Love the etch-a-sketch card! Thanks for joining our VC Christmas blog hop.

Robin Messenheimer said...

What fun creativity! I wish I still had some of my September Paper Pumpkin kit so I could copy!

The etch-a-sketch card is priceless!

Unknown said...

Very clever cards! Thank you for sharing!

Theresa Lukes said...

Cute reindeer card. I love the etch-a-sketch card. All the projects are so cute.