Thursday, December 3, 2015

We Got Snow!


Here is the view this morning from my craft room window. 

We had some of the white stuff that stuck to the ground. 

Funny thing is tomorrow and Saturday we are suppose to be

up in the 50's.

Crazy December!

I was actually happy to see this snow as I know it will be gone by this

afternoon. 

I have another photo to share. Look close and see if you can find the deer. 



I know it is very hard to spot, but you should be able to just see

one eye, and a bit of ear to the left of the tree trunk midway up the photo. 

She actually kicked open the gate and got into the garden area. 

Skip found her when he came home from work. She

didn't jump the fence but kicked it with her hooves to open the door. 

We were surprise by that. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: