Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cork Key Chains for Valentine's Day


I used wine corks to make these cute Valentine key chains. 

Before twisting in the eyelet screws I put a little Crystal Effects on the 

threads. I thought that would make the screw hold better in the cork. 

The greeting is from Know what I love SAB set. I'm really enjoying this stamp set. 

After punching with the window punch and stamping I ran them through the Xryon machine to

laminate them. The heart is from the retired SU triple heart punch which I was also laminated. 

Used a hole punch then threaded the greeting and heart onto the key ring. 


Here is a closer look at the greeting. 

We are still in frigid weather here. Still trying to stay warm. 

I've been taking short rides on the recumbent bike throughout the day to keep the

blood flowing and to get some warmth. Baking stuff in the oven also helps! 
 
My friend Marianne just opened up an Esty shop. 
 
 
She makes beautiful cards using string. Please stop by and visit her shop. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: