Thursday, January 21, 2016

January Paper Pumpkin Conversation Hearts


January's paper pumpkin kit comes with hearts, and 

was made to be a banner or treat bags. 

I decided to turn some of the hearts into this banner. 

I slit the heart a little bit from the center top. Then curled the edges back 

and glued them together to make the 3d heart. 


I stamped the sayings on the banners. 

"Sweet" was inked with Watermelon Wonder ink, and 

"you're" was inked with black then stamped over sweet. 

I also stamped the clothes pins. Just a tip when stamping on clothes pins...

after inking the stamp, stamp it off once on scrap paper then stamp the pin. 

The ink will bleed into the wood if you don't. Speaking from experience here. 
 
 
After the hearts were decorated I attached them to a piece of ribbon. 

I have a ton of hearts left in the kit, so I'll be making , more stuff with them 

between now and Valentines Day. 

Happy Birthday to Emily who turns 24 today. 


I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: