Monday, January 4, 2016

Mailable Monday # 135


Lets start the New Year Mailable Monday with a new stamp set and a 

guy card. 

The set used is called Timeless Texture. Its a new set and is in the Spring Occassions

SU catalog. 

I stamped around the edges with one of the border stamps using Basic Gray ink. 

The layer is 4x5 1/4 and was also stamped around the edges with gray ink. 

The rest of the card was doing collage style with second and third generation of

gray ink. 

The birthday greeting is stamped with black. 


On the inside card I stamped the same border stamp just along one

edge. 

I made pot roast yesterday in my crock pot. 


Hubby went and got my camera when he saw the roast and veggies on the serving dish. 

You think I never fed him before.  LOL. Speaking of serving dish this really isn't one.

Its one of the dinner plates from our new dishes. I still need to get the completer set. 

We got some snow yesterday. I felt bad for Skip as he is working day shift today, and

since school in back after the winter break he had to go in earlier today to run the snow plow. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

At least the Hubster got a hot meal in him!