Monday, January 18, 2016

Mailable Monday # 137


It was 6 degrees when I got up this morning. BRRRRRR!!!!!

Winter is really here. I don't think we will be getting anymore warm

days. So today's card is featuring flowers. At least I can dream

of warmer temps and the flowers that come in the Spring. 

I used Know what I love stamp set from this years SAB. 

Its a three step set, but I just used the flower outline for this card. 

I stamped on Soft Sky with VersaMark ink then embossed with white embossing

powder. I added some color using a sponge dauber with Soft Sky, and Bermuda Bay ink. 

The leaves were also stamped with a second generation with Bermuda Bay ink. 


I finished the greeting on the inside, and added another embossed flower. 
 
Hope that my readers are keeping warm today. Think I'll be making
 
a big pot of chili! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: