Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Market Fresh Apron Box with Coasters


Back with another apron. 

This time I used a apron die box by Sizzix. 

I first cut the base pieces with chipboard.

Then I cut the Market Fresh designer paper and covered the

chipboard parts using Tombo liquid glue. 


I also covered six chipboard coasters with the same designer paper pack. 

Had to find my xyron 510 and dust it off so I could laminate the coasters. 

I was thinking about using blackberry bliss ribbon for the neck ties on the 

apron, but then went with cardstock strips instead. I wanted the ties to stand up

instead of drooping like the ribbon would have. 

Been really cold here and we got more snow. Made

a nice big crock pot full of vegetable soup. That really hits the spot on a cold day. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: