Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Snowman Frame Art and Pumpkin Muffins


My friend Kat sent me this fun snowman frame art. 

I think she used the Cricut machine to cut out the greeting. 

I was going to hang him in the living room, but I thought

my kitchen hutch could use the warmth of his smile

so I place it there instead. 

I made chocolate chip pumpkin muffins the other day. 


I found a great recipe on line that used applesauce, and no eggs. 


Don't they look yummy? They are!!!  

I was able to get 14 muffins out of the batch. 

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

set oven to 375

1 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder 
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp allspice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger
 
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup milk
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup un sweetened applesauce
1/2 cup chocolate chips 
 
In a small mixing bowl combine the 1st 7 ingredients 

In a large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, and applesauce

Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips. 

grease muffin tins, or use non stick spray. 

Fill wells 2/3 of the way. I use an ice cream scoop for this. 

Bake in pre-heated oven for 16 to 18 minutes. Remove to cooling rack and let them
 
cool just a bit. I like to eat them warm. YUM!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: