Thursday, February 18, 2016

Beautiful Window Box


I made the flower box with the window frame thinlit die. 

The flowers and greenery are from the new Large Letters stamp set. 

To make the flower box stand out a bit I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink. 

The banner was actually and afterthought. I thought the corner was to 

bare and plain. Now I'm wondering if the banner is distracting away from the flower box. 

Go figure! I think a crafter is never really happy with there art. There is always something

else that could have been done better. 


I also got my paper pumpkin kit for February yesterday. 

So I sat right down and made one card from the kit. 

I have to really get my act together and get the house cleaned up as the family

is coming over on Sunday for dinner. We are celebrating a few things. Skip's upcoming birthday, 

and my nephew's engagement. What I really need is swift kick in the pants to get me 

out of this rut I've been in. So thankful that the time is changing this weekend. Maybe some

extra daylight will help. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Deb Sumption said...

Karen, where did your sentiment "Beautiful" come from? It is gorgeous. Love the usage of the window box thinlet.

Krafting Karen said...

thanks Deb. Its an old See-D's stamp set. If you go through the posts you should see a photo of the stamp set.